Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Falcons vs. the Cowboys in Atlanta!
Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 3:00 PM - Monday, November 5, 2012 at 11:00 AM (EST)
Atlanta, United States
Falcons vs. Cowboys
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Travel package includes:
- One upper-level ticket to the game
- One-night stay at a Marriott brand hotel in downtown Atlanta -- Additional nights are available for an additional cost
- Free complimentary buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi throughout hotel
$185 per person (based on double occupancy)
- $185 on or before October 26
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Package does not include transportation to/from Atlanta
- Guest will be responsible for any parking fees incurred at the hotel and/or stadium
- Failing to make a monthly installment without prior notice and arrangements may result in forfeiture of all previous payments
- No checks will be accepted 45 days prior to departure
- Returned check fee $35
When & Where
Plans of Elegance, LLC
Plans of Elegance, LLC was officially formed in 2007 after many years of leisurely planning special events and group outings. We are passionate about coordinating events and travel that will enable families and close friends to engage in fun and meaningful activities, visit new places, celebrate and simply spend quality time together.
We understand that with the current economy, many are forced to eliminate luxuries from their budget... and hiring an event and travel coordinator could definitely be considered a luxury versus a necessity. Therefore, our desire is to collaborate with budget-savvy clients desiring to host elegant events and travel to destinations of their dreams, minus the financial hardship.
We hope you will provide us with the opportunity to partner with you to create the event you've always envisioned and the vacation you've always dreamed of taking. If you can imagine it, we can assist you with making it a reality.
Chelsea Patterson Sanders, Owner